Tuesday 22 February 2011

"Fore" He's a Jolly Good Fellow!



Watch Out! 
The kids are on their half-term hols' this week so I have taken on my new role as Entertainments Manager.
And what better game to play than "Who Can Vacuum The Carpet The Best?"... followed by "Who's Got The Dirtiest Duster?" The rules are quite straight forward....give each child a vacuum, duster & can of polish & let battle commence. The one with the filthiest duster & fullest dust-bag wins. If your opponent appears to have more grime than you...find another room to clean until the whole house is sparkling!!! Then sit back...and relax...!
Trust me!!! Having sat thru' the film "Gnomeo & Juliet" & Elton Johns wailing I deserve a break!!

So onto my card...tiz Big Guy Golfing from Mo's Digital Pencil. He's been coloured with Promarkers, the papers are from the Papermania Rose Garden collection, letters are from Basic Grey that I've glazed & the leaves are a Nellie Snellen punch. A smattering of glittery stuff & job done!

Entering it at -
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Birthday Wishes
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Punches
Make It Colourful - Smooth Gradients
Passion For Promarkers - One For the Boys


16 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Marlene said...

Your card is really fantastic...and any golfer dude would love it!

Of course, I wish I'd known you years ago, so I could clue myself in on your "Entertainments Manager" skills. Evidently, I've been doing it all wrong. My kids got off too easy, dang it.

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful card Jane. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Pat said...

Super card, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Tracey said...

Fab card Jane, great colouring :o)

Hope you're having a great week chic.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Katja said...

I really love this image! Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Anonymous said...

What a great card.Love the colours you've chosen.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous card Janey, I love the colours u have used! Thanks so much for joining us at PfP :)

Hugs Ida

coops said...

fabulous card.i love the fanatstic image and great colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

oheidia said...

Hi Janey! Love the image and the card and your colouring is fab!

Thanks for joining the challenge at pfp these week:=)

oheidia said...

Hi. Love your card and the image is great and also the fab colouring!

Thanks for joining the challenge at pfp these week:=)

coldwaters2 said...

A great card for a male love that image and the design thank you for joining us at digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Leah l'Orange said...

what a fabby image! love the colouring and little details with the white accents! thanks for joining us at Make it Colourful!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable card, love the papers and cute image, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Jacqueline said...

Great masculine card - that image is cute - perfect for the golfer.

I hope you can pop by and check out my newest cards too.

Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Chrissie said...

This is brilliant, I love this one!
Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...