Wednesday 23 February 2011

Promarker Rest Day

As the worlds only Promarker Rescue Centre...I declare today "Promarker Rest Day"! Yes...my beauties are currently in the spa or treatment room enjoying a well deserved break. 
The numbers & flowers on my card today were cut from MAMBI Honeysuckle paper, the pink card is dotty bazzill & the letters are more of those "I've-lost-the-ability-to-stay-stuck-to-paper-without-being-yelled-at-or-glazed-down" letters from Basic Grey! All finished with my daily dose of glitter.
Off to think of some more "entertaining games" for the children that will keep them amused during half-term that involve the use of an iron, ironing-board & a washing machine!! MWHAHA!!!  



5 comments:

Ali said...

Lol - its so nice to read about someone helping out these poor pro markers they work sooooo hard they deserve a break!!! Yay I like your idea for entertaining the kids xx

Tracey said...

Phew! That's lucky cos I made a couple of cards today with no Colouring! Love this pretty card, very funky :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Spyder said...

I hope you'll get out your promakers for that naughty alien! Thanks for your visit!!
(Lyn)

Marlene said...

A woman of many talents, indeed! With or without promarkers, you do a fabulous job!

Lin said...

Janey you always brighten my day. Your cards are a dream and your humour is second to none. Just glad I am not one of your sweat shop kids weilding and iron! No doubt when your gardening business gets going you will have them doing the digging!

Lin

PS If you have finished entertaining them with your chores I have some windows in desperate need of a clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...