Thursday 24 February 2011

Promarker "Train"ing day...get it? Doh!

Following yesterdays "Promarker Rest Day" it's time to get these babies back on the treadmill. No rest for the wicked...unless of course your kids are on their half-term hols, then there's plenty of time to rest!!! MWHAHAHA!!! Today's "game" is "Who can make the bestest-ever cuppa?" with extra points for putting a custard cream (or two) on the tray!
Darn those teachers wanting my kids back so soon!!
So a little bit of TLC, a work-out at the gym & a session with a Thai back masseuse & my promarkers are raring to go! My card today is for a Train-a-holic teen, I've used The Engineer from Mo's Digital Pencil, the papers are from DCWV & the blingy letters are from Making memories.
Sun's shining today & the windows look filthy...off to think off another exciting"game" for the kids!!!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Sorry laughing sooo much nearly forgot to comment on the card - brilliant that image is fab!! ( I really need lessons from you about training these pesky kids :-) )

Flutterby Trina said...

OHHH i hope you have the kids playing 'when were cleaning windows'! did you promarkes enjoy their break?? Love the card, papers are funky! This is one of my favourite mo manning images! xxx

Marlene said...

Oh, I want your life, woman! LOL!

This card is just fabulous! Beautifully colored. I've never even seen a promarker. I've got copics.

Faye said...

Cool colouring! But you're a bit scary today! xxx

Tracey said...

Glad you've had a great week with the kids :o) Love your card!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Busy Lizzie said...

Great card Jane.
Go check my blog. I have given you an award :) not sure how to just put it onto your blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...