Sunday 27 February 2011

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dear Jim'll Fix It. Could you fix it for the FA to reconsider only playing football on warm, sunny, dry days where the pitches are clean & mud free? Not seen you around for a while now...hope I've not left it too late to put in a request. Miss your groovy, shiny tracksuits...love Janey xx"

Meanwhile my card today was made for a young lady who's left one of the local football teams. The stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil coloured with my well-rested Promarkers & simply mounted with foam pads. The letters are "those" Basic Grey letters that I've glazed down.

3 comments:

Mina said...

perfect for her, now you would think that Mo's image had just been drawn for your card wouldnt you....let me know if Jum answers you cause theres a couple of thinkgs I would like
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

Great card for her! Love the colors...and that image is, of course, perfect...duhh. LOL!

Tracey said...

I personally like hibernating through winter weekends while hubby is playing footy & actually being able to go out when (well if) the sun is shining in the summer ;) (Know what you mean though) lol

Love the card, very striking! (hehe)
Have a great week Jane.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...