Friday 11 February 2011

It's a Cat's Life!




















Wotcha!
A late posting today...It'll soon be Valentine's Day so I've spent the morning cleaning vases, making space in the fridge for an assortment of heart-shaped chocs, my undies drawer has room for some garish new outfits fit only for a slim, 18 year old nymph and the letterbox has been enlarged!!
I've had to make several cards lately for the same person who's gonna be celebrating a BIG birthday this weekend. I shall post the rest next week but this is my one to her. A rummage in my stash revealed this cutie...it's a Penny Black stamp that I've coloured with Promarkers, I've cut out the clothes & pegs again & mounted them with foam pads. The paper is from Paper Cellar, the flowers & leaves are Bazzill lime cardstock using Nellie Snellen & X-cut punches, finished with green gems & glitter.

Have a FAB weekend!

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card. I love it.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Hi sweetie, I LOVE THIS CARD! This is my all time favourite of all your cards (& they are all gorgeous!)

Have a great weekend :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracey said...

Hi sweetie, I LOVE THIS CARD! This is my all time favourite of all your cards (& they are all gorgeous!)

Have a great weekend :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

Oooh - this is super fabby-licious!!! I love how you popped it all up!!! (I said POPPED, not PROPPED....that's what I do with MY boobs.)

Mina said...

I love this PB stamp and your colour mix is amazing for it Jane...whoever is lucky enough to get this will love it
Mina xxx

Lin said...

I've always seen this PB image in my head as either pink or lilac, but boy does this gorgeous green colour scheme ever work! Fabulous

Lin xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...