Thursday 10 February 2011

Sorry! How old...?

Now...do you think this is too subtle? Not subtle enough?
A request for a 40th Birthday card (in case you hadn't noticed!!). I've handcut the numbers from gorgeous turquoise glitter card, vacuumed the carpet, Me, the cat & everything else that then a had a fine coating of the sparkly stuff!! The bunting is a stamp from Two Peas in a Bucket, the background has been whipped thru' the Cuttlebug using the Spots n' Dots embossing folder.

Entering it at - .

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh I LOVE it!!! My favorite card of yours yet!!! LOVE the sparkle against the embossing. Perfect combo!

Of course, I'd LOVE to be 40 again, too. Grrrr.

Mina said...

its gorgeous and I love all that yummy coloured glitz...but how old is the person??? lol
Mina xxx

Shelley said...

This looks stunning, love the glitz. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx
P.S Some candy on my blog ;-)

Cathy Spicer said...

SOOOOOOO gorgeous! I love it. Thanks for playing at OSCC.

Cat, OSCC DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...