Wednesday 2 March 2011

Another Drink Bartender!

Morning You Gorgeous Peeps!
The similarities between me & my card today are few...I am a woman, I too have arms, legs & slightly "mad" hair but that's where the similarities end... (ooh!...I  do own a "packet" of oliveless cocktail sticks!!) Oh to be tall, skinny, have long legs, a pink frock & a full glass of the "squiffy" stuff. Alas...I have been dealt the hand of "short / stumpiness" in abundance & the inability to walk in any heel height above 3mm without the aid of a safety net! And the closest thing I have to a pink handbag is...a greeen one!!! Being this short though I am able to take full advantage of all the activities that a hamster cage has to offer, so NOT all bad news!!

The gorgeous "peep" on my card today is Scarlette from Bugaboo wearing her little, pink Promarker dress. The papers are from the Wild Rose Studio "In Love with Japan" collection, the flowers are cut from one of the sheets, curled with glitter highlights & pearl centres. A few more random pink pearls & Sakura highlights to finish.


4 comments:

Tracey said...

LOL, I'm vertically challenged too! Love Scarlette & she looks fab on your card given the "Janey" magic :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sue B said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and in particular her hair! - it looks like mine in the morning! Beautifully coloured. I thought the paper looked familiar - I have that stack. I love the flowers with the glitter - they look fab!

Hugs Sue xx

Marlene said...

Ooooh...I love this card! Pretty, pretty!! That image is super cute and I love the sentiment circle.

Another shorty here. All 5' 3" of me. What's that in centimetres? Awww crap, I already forget my Canadian measurements.

Laura said...

Just came across this as a link on one of your other posts Jane, I love it!! The image is great.
Laura xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...