Thursday 3 March 2011

Promarker Day Trip

Yes! My Promarkers are on a day trip to "PENrith" today. They've gone with  PENg Travel who are the UK's biggest provider of naturist holidays so not only can they let their little hairs down but everything else too. Let's hope it warms up a tad though, don't want their bits drying up!!
 I've also given my digi stamps the day off too (they're in the jacuzzi as I write!)
So my card today has a handcut 90 made from Doodlebug sugarcoated limeade cardstock that I've thrust thru' the ol' Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, mounted on to white Swiss Dotted card, the papers & bunting are made from the Wild Rose Studio Polka Dot collection. I've edged it all with glitter & faux stitching.

4 comments:

Mina said...

Im too old and get cold easy so wont join your promarkers but will defo join the digis lol...fab card Jane and I love the bunting what a brill idea
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

Your card is pretty cute. Sure hope my lard-arse lives long enough to see 90....and you'd better have one of these ready for me if it does.

Faye said...

I love bunting and it looks fab on here with the slightly glitzy 90. xxx

Tracey said...

Great card Jane - are you sure you handcut that 90??? Cos from where I'm sitting it looks way too neat!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...