Sunday 6 March 2011

An Award...Blush!

A big THANK YOU to Patricia over at Rubber Stamping Is My Game for sending me this Award...I'm honoured.
Now Rules are Rules & who am I to break them?
Rule 1. Thank your fellow Bloggeroonie for sending you the award...TICK
Rule 2. Tell you (poor things) 7 things about me. So...go pour yourself a wee dram of the strong stuff, plug in yer iPod & close your eyes. I'll nudge you when I'm done.

1. I am ALL Woman
2. I have 1 husband & 2 crazy kids
3. I have a cat that can Snore & Dribble for England
4. I once had hypnotherpy to get me on a plane
5. Sue Sylvester is my Twin
6. Jim Carey floats my boat
7. LOVE peeps with a wicked sense of humour

OK...job done...NUDGE...You can open yer eyes now!
Rule 3. Pass the award onto 15, yes 15 fellow Crafty Bloggers...in no partiuclar order (in case someone tries to psychoanalyze the list)

11 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

well done hun, never heard of a cat snoring or dribbling...

Faye said...

Well congrats on your award and thank you for thinking of me. xxx

Dawn B. said...

Thank you so much. It is always fun to read these. Have a terrific day and know that I appreciate you nominating me.

martina's kaartjes said...

wow !! what fantastic !!! thank you very much ! I'm very pleased and blushed ! it's an honour to get this from you, really. I will put him tomorrow on my blog.
have a nice evening,
greetings, martina
x

Tracey said...

Thanks for thinking of me sweetie {blushes}.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kim said...

Thanks so much Janey!!! Glad to meet you and wonderful Blog! will add you to my favorites for sure!!!!!

Marlene said...

Ahhh....Sue Sylvester's twin. I knew it!!! I should have bet on it! I would be a rich woman.

Thank you for award, munchkin. I so appreciate it. I bow down and kiss your stinky feet. Oh wait...maybe not kiss....is it ok if I just blow kisses at them?

Mina said...

lol love it...I have a husband that dribbles does that count lol...thanks so much for thinking of me Jane
Mina xxx
p.s. yes all the cards go in the plastic boxes

Beccy said...

Congratulations on your blog award Janey, it's well deserved. You have a very inspiring site here. Thank you so much for passing one on to me also, I'm very flattered.
Cheers,
Beccy

Unknown said...

well i hate to pop your bubble, but your not all woman !!! Your all madness !!!!

Thankie you so much hun for the lovely award hun, will go and pop it on xx

thankie you thankie you thankie you
(curtsy curtsy curtsy)

Hugs
Judie xx

The Fairy said...

Aww that's way to sweet of you :)
a huge thank you

hugs
Wendy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...