Tuesday 8 March 2011

IN HIDING!

Due to a HUGE Faux Pas in public this morning I am now in hiding from the Fashion Police and will remain so until the coast is clear!
I took my MIL to the doctors for a routine check-up & opted to stay in the car while she went in to be examined, probed & tested...didn't wanna sit in the waiting room & risk catching something.

Knowing this was my plan I had left the house wearing my ankle-swinging trakkies (eat yer heart out Sue Sylvester!), a scraggy t-shirt, no bussombo-holder & a cardigan with a button missing. I was gonna do my house cleansing upon my return so thought there's no point dressing up just to sit in the car...MISTAKE!

MIL decided she needed to visit a well populated mega-store "desperately" to buy a radiator-key and because she's never visited this store before I had to leave the protected confines of the car to show her where to find them inside...OH THE SHAME!!

So no cards for a few days until the furore has died down & my face has de-reddened!! (not a real word)
***

8 comments:

Kim said...

OMG!!! this is too funny!!!!!! I LOVE your humor!!!!!
Long time ago I went to town(we live on a farm and town is 13k away). when I got out of my car I realized I still had my pink furry slippers on!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn B. said...

Haha...I am cracking up. What a cute write up. I thought those things only happened to me.. I love to hide out from the Fashion Police..Never fails I see someone when I don't dress...

Marlene said...

BUSSUMBO holder?!!! OMG, you crack me up, woman!!!! This is the funniest thing I've read all day!

Tracey said...

LOL I love reading about your little adventures Jane & I know what you mean about the Drs, I try & avoid them too ( but it doesn't work lol ;) )

Hope the shame wears of soon & you can get back to crafting asap.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mina said...

de-reddened is defo a real word Jane...been there done that and have been reddened too lol...lol you daft bugger that will teach ya...never go out with an elderly relative unmade lol
Mina xxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

That's HILARIOUS! Been there, done that myself, so you aren't alone. No shame.. . .next time you go ALL fixed up, you won't be recognized. :)

Vixykins said...

Haha! My DD went to maccies drive thru in her PJ's other night and dropped her money... :D

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ............can i stop laughing now !!!! tis very funny !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...