Friday 11 March 2011

From my Cupboard!




I am still officially in hiding but have managed under the cover of darkness to sneak out & make a quick card. This is my first venture into the world of digi papers & everything on my card today has come from the Clipart Fairy. The papers are from the Sweet Candy Pack, the Shopping Diva is from a set by Alice Smith coloured with Promarkers. The flowers are made using a Papermania stamp with mauve, gem flower centres & the swirls are Crealies (CL CS 02).
OK...back into hiding...hoping to return next week when my moustache growth should be sufficient enough to make me unrecognisable on any CCTV footage that may be circulating on YouTube!
Have a fab weekend everyone xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card.... very pretty colours!
Hugs
Kim
x

Sue B said...

Ooh gorgeous card! Great design and colours and the image is coloured beautifully. Love those flowers!

yeah, I've been there with the fashion thing. Just pop out intending to stay in the car and somehow end up going in shop. And it's always when I have embarrassing saggy bottom leggings, awful t-shirt with silly logo and greasy hair!! LOL

Smiles -))
Sue xx

Unknown said...

hope your dressed accordingly for crafting now !!!!

Great card my chum, love the dottie flowers xx

Marlene said...

Super cute card! I love purple! I haven't played with any digi papers yet, though I have several files of them!

Stopped waxing the mustachio, huh? Let me know how that pans out for you. did you stop shaving the legs, too?

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jane, so pink & girly. You didn't tell me you were now a neighbour but I can tell by the tropical weather ;)
Good Luck with the moustache growing :)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

pickle said...

Another little stunner! love how you've done her hair xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...