Wednesday 16 March 2011

Duped!

Yes...duped!
The weather peeps yesterday got it wrong...BIG TIME. Sprawled across my sun-lounger in my bikini, I looked a right muppet as the sun hardly came out at all and the promise of temperatures of 16 degrees never materialised either in my back yard...more like flamin' MINUS 16!!
Staying in today with the heating on full-blast to stave off a bout of the flu!!
My New Home card today uses one of the gorgeous House On The Hill digis by Rich Davis courtesy of Squigglefly. It's a beautiful set of 4 stamps of the same house but at different times of the year. Dottily coloured with my Promarkers, the DP is from the Basic Grey Olivia collection with gem hearts to finish.
Off to layer up in more jumpers!!!
PS Hello Neil...if you're reading...Luv yer xx

8 comments:

Alina said...

Hello Jane, this is such a beautiful card, and the image just gorgeous, thank you for the link!
It's a pleasure to read your comments at my blog, thank you very much!
Hugs, Alina

Made by Mandy said...

Blinking weather is a PIA as the moment isn't it. Was supposed to be taking MIL to Ludlow yesterday and it was so foggy I didn't date risk it. Some parts of the road are on a hill with no railings and sheep roam freely, didn't really fancy it for some reason LOL.

Love you card, that BG paper is too yummy to use though.......

Love Mandy xxx

Unknown said...

you nuptity !! sitting outside in your bikini, what ya like lol

Great card, fab image AGAIN !!!

hugs
Judie xx

martina's kaartjes said...

what a pretty card !!! lovely done ! thanks for your lovely comments on my blog !
greetings, martina
x

Mina said...

rofl thats what you get see lol...hope you didnt get a chilled booty though...this is the perfect spring new home card Jane
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

LOL....did you at least get goosebumps? Silly girl. Next time try the sunbathing ritual in July, not March. *insert eye roll here*
*snicker*

Your card is fabulous, love! Super cute layout...and fun colors you've chosen.

Holly Young said...

This is so cute! I think I see tulips in that yard, which means it's Spring! You should enter your card in Squigglefly's spring challenge going on now!

I love your DP and the little heart shaped gemstones! Hope you get some warmer temperatures soon!

Tracey said...

I love these images & I love this card!
Been FREEZING here again - wish Spring would get a move one.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...