Tuesday 15 March 2011

Caravan of Lurv'...

Aloha!
A quick posting from me today as I've got a bikini to dust off & iron. Apparently it could get as hot as 16 degrees today & I wanna be prepared, deckchair, sun-lotion at the ready, just need to find someone with big, manly hands to lather me up! (preferably a MAN & NOT a woman with Big, Manly hands...eugh!!)
My card today almost tipped me over the edge.  I've been asked so many times to make cards for Caravanning peeps & have always scuttled to a dark corner at the very mention of the word. This took me ages to make (I know...it doesn't look like it!) but I'm quite chuffed with the result. It's all handmade, from the hand-cut caravan to the bunting & grass. The blue DPs are from The Clipart Fairy Sweet Candy paper collection, the grass is a scrap of Kanban card & the characters are Gus & Stella from Bugaboo.

Keep it groovy you lot!!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow you have been busy Jane, I'm struggling to keep up with you - all cards full of gorgeousness of course! I especially love the fabulous card, especially the grass & the bunting :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kim said...

Great card! Love Stella and Gus! Glad you came out of your dark corner! LOL!

Saskia said...

Great, funny card!!!

Mina said...

now thats enough you stop rubbing it in and I mean the weather not the suncream lol...how on earth did you get your hands on my last holiday piccy...fab card and such a brilliant image Jane
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

Your card is awesome! Love the way you've colored those ol' peeps...and caravan? Is that like a trailer or mobile home? Geesh you Brits have some funny expressions.

Faye said...

How completely faberoony. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...