Monday 14 March 2011

S.W.A.L.K.

Fully de-moustached, I have returned to the public arena today appropriately attired in my new spring wardrobe to purchase some potato, tomato & spring-onion seeds. I think my new pink-lycra-leggings & boob tube are more than suitable for the garden centre!
Yes! I've been all horticultural-like this morning in our annual quest to be self-sufficient, not sure where I'm gonna put the cow yet but I think there's just about enough room in Oliver's room to squeeze in the sheep.
Today I bring you LOVE using the Geeky Love digi stamp from Make It Crafty, coloured with Promarkers, the DPs & punched hearts are a freebie from The Clipart Fairy and it's all finished  with a splatter of glitter!
Off to look into Combine Harvester rentals... xxx

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Your card is lovely! Just the right amount of glitter...and I love the hearts!

Seriously, though...what the heck is S.W.A.L.K.??? I've heard of S.W.A.K. (Sealed with a kiss). Is this "Sealed with a Lippy Kiss" or what? Ha ha.

Pssst...if you're getting a cow, you may as well get a bull, too.

Dawn B. said...

This is just adorable.. I love the way you created this card. I always really enjoy coming to read your posts. They bring a smile to my face each and every time. You have a very unique way with words..Hugs.

Kim said...

rofl!!!!! I would love to meet you!! I just love your humor! I also love your card! Perfect for a man or woman to give!!!!!
Not looking at seeds here yet. still have a ton of snow to melt!!!

Mina said...

I hope your shoulders burn in MY sunshine you stole lol...fantastic image Jane, I love this fantastic card
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...