Saturday 19 March 2011

Infected!!!

The Cold Germ has unleashed its evil powers on my nose & it's like an annoying dripping tap. I went in the garden to take this snap and to try & absorb some Vitamin D from the sun. What you can't see is the puddle of 'nasal-dribble' by my feet as I leant forward to take this photo.
So keeping it brief as breathing with tissue wodged up yer nostrils just aint easy (or pretty!)
This gorgeous Heart Tree digi is from Priscilla Styles coloured with Sakura glitter pens. Kept it clean & simple today with just an embossed framed border.
Enjoy the sun peeps!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my dear janey, hope you feel better soonish, loves this one a lottie I want it (but not your germs) xx

hugs
Judies

Suzie Q said...

Hi Janey,
nothing worse than a "snotty oliver" as me dad says!! lol x
beautiful card great image and the embossing really finishes it off lovely!!
think i can see some shiny bits on your card on the silver hearts is it glossy accents or the dripping nose pmsl!!
hugs
Suzie qx

Saskia said...

LOVELY card! :)

Faye said...

Love, love, love it! Hope you feel better soon sweets. xxx

Chrissy said...

OOOHHH!!! Janey lol...lol...lol...I can just see the nasal-dribble and the tissues.lol.gosh I'm still laughing. You have my sense of humour.... and I love it.
Great card, love all the little hearts and so pretty in pink...all sparkly and pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Aw poor you - as a dr I prescribe: plenty of rest & relaxation, drink plenty (unfortunately not vino) & 2 paracetamol every 4 hours ;)

Hope you soon feel better sweetie.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
This card is gorgeous too btw :)

Mary J said...

How beautiful Janey - spectacular colouring!

Kim said...

I feel for you! My allergies have started already and I too have the drippy nose and eyes!!!!!
Love your card Jane! Feel better soon!!!!

Mina said...

oh yuck I hate that snottiness its uncontrollable isnt it...your card is beautiful though and I love the image...great glitzing up with the Sakura too
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

Oh you poor sicko!!! At least your card is gorgeous!!!!

Dawn B. said...

Feel better soon. That can be so frustrating. We have it here too. I love this image. It is beautiful. Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...