Monday 21 March 2011

Peace at last...

Sometimes there's only one place left to get some peace n' quiet!!
I'm continuing on my diet this week of Day / Nightnurse in my quest to kill those darned cold germs that made their way past my tissue barrier. Red Nose Day may have passed but I look as if I'm still wearing the nasal attachment. And talking of RND, what an amazing night that was on TV...Smithy was excellent & George Michael such a good sport!!
My card today was made for a bloggy pal Faye who had her berfday last week. The cute baby was a freebie a while back from Marjies Malarkies coloured with Promarkers. All the gorgeous papers are from the Clipart Fairy Sweet Candy digi paper range, with some gems & a ribbon to finish.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my poor little lamb-i-kins, your still feeling icky, big hugs to you hun, gorjuss cards, im quite liking blues at the mo

hugs
Judie xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is SO FUNNY!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Marlene said...

Hilarious image! LOVIN' it!!! Sorry to hear you're still poo-poo sick. :(

by the way...when the heck is your birthday?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...