Wednesday 30 March 2011

"The Sun Ain't Out...The Sky Ain't Blue...

...Here's A Girly Card, to Cheer Up Your View" Jeesh! Eat yer heart out Buddy Holly! 
Yes! Along with my many other talents...which includes cake making...I was in fact born a poet (STOP sniggering!!)
There's enough glitter on my card today to sink a battleship and what a beautiful name to give a baby, Summer Rose...makes you wanna gather up all yer offspring & rename them!! I've used digi papers from the Sweet Candy collection from the Clipart Fairy again (ooh! I lurv these!!!) , handcut the name & used my Marianne Design Open Flower Trendy die for the flowers with white card candy centres. The leaves are Crealies (CLCS11) and the weeny babe is a Jollynation shrinkie freebie from yonks back!
Off to take out 'lifes little frustrations' on a vacuum cleaner!!!

6 comments:

heidy said...

Wow this is gorgeous Jane,love the letters,
Enjoy your vacuum cleaning,did you mess a bit glitters lol
Hugs Heidy

Marlene said...

Beautiful! Wish it was enough to cheer me up, but after the day from hell I've had so far....grrrr....anyway....BEAUTIFUL. Let's just focus on that, shall we?!!

martina's kaartjes said...

hi janey,
thanks for your lovely words on my blog ! lovely card this !!! would you like to participate with my 'kleurenkaartenteam' next week ? You're welcome !
greetings, martina
x

Tracey said...

Love this pretty card & that is a lovely name :)
Hope you're having a great week sweetie.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

pickle said...

Oh this is sooo very pretty xx

Kim said...

amazing card!! Love the color and how elegant it looks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...