Thursday 31 March 2011

Misleading Information!

I must start today with an APOLOGY. It has come to my attention that in my post yesterday I mislead you into thinking I had sharp hands by saying 'the lettering was handcut'.  This is false...I used scissors!!
Feel free to sue me!
So NO lies from me this blisteringly, hot sunny day as I lie here starkers on my own desert island beach, sipping a Tequila Slammer cocktail with scores of semi-naked men fanning me & pandering to my every whim!
The alien above is a true representation of myself first thing in the morning (again NO lie)...this was a freebie from Spyder's Corner, dottily 'Promarkered' with googilly eyes & a silver card candy planet surround.
Can't stop, need to turn over & get that lotion rubbed in...WAITER!!


9 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

That's funny. Like 'Scissorhands' the movie. SO FUNNY!

Loving this sweet little card. It's adorable.

Dawn B. said...

LOL...you crack me up every time I come here. I needed a good laugh.. This is so sweet. You did a great job...What a cute little guy..

heidy said...

Thinking the same as Cheryl!
Your card is great,love it!
Hugs heidy

Ali said...

Lol I love your posts!!!! Fabby card xx

Marlene said...

Well, surely there must be parts of you that are a little sharper than others, no? Like your pointed little head? Heehee! xoxox You know I only tease the ones I lurve!

Your card is so cute! Looks like ME too! We must be twins!

pickle said...

Oh wow I love him!

Faye said...

Oh dear, I think you have some reality issues!! ;) Love the colouring on this monster. Oh, gotta go, Sweet Cheeks is attempting to eat choklit buttons with a spade - that's my boy...
xxx

Kim said...

this is too cute!! well done!!!!!!

Spyder said...

Its only taken me nearly three years to find this! Cute card thank you for making him look sooo alien!
(( Lyn))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...