Friday 1 April 2011

Merry Christmas Bob!

HA!HA! April Fools...Gotcha didn't I?
And so did the Weather-lady this morning who said it was gonna be a 'fine day' PAH!!!
The skies are Promarker Cool Grey 2, there's a wind strong enough to uncurl your perm' & the temperature perfect for freezing yer ice-pops!!
I made this card for one of my daughter's pals...strict instructions to be pink, with dots n' bunting, so who am I not to deliver. The bunting is a digi from Two Peas in a Bucket, the pink papers are from the Back to Basics collection from Dovecraft & the numbers were cut from the zanniest, glittery sheet I could find. My customary smattering of glitter & job done!
Off to de-bikini & slip into something a bit cosier (a rug maybe...brrr!)...have a groovy weekend.
XX


7 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, this is one great card ! love it ! specially the flags !!! great job,
greetings, martina
x

heidy said...

Hi Jane,this card is gorgeous your daughters friend is gonna like this!
I'm sitting here in my swimsuit taking a sip of my virgin coctail,I don't drink alcohol
Oh my I'm dreaming again lol
Hugs Heidy

pickle said...

Hi Jane ...another fab creation, love the bunting!
kerry x

Marlene said...

Lovely sparkly card! (Matches your personality...heehee!)

Happy weekend!

Faye said...

Ooh pink and glitter, love it. xxx

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!

Mina said...

I wish this bleeding weather would make its mind up dont you Jane...hope your perm went curly again girl lol...love the glitz on your card its perfect for a 14 year old girl...did you have a fab Mothers Day, I hope you had the best one ever
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...