Monday 4 April 2011

Kids! Don't yer just Luv 'Em!!




These are the awesome cards my fabby kids made for me this Mother's Day. Oliver's Handbag card was tinged with tears as his was made at school & had got squashed on his way home. He was so upset, bless, but we got it fixed & he wrote the most beautiful message inside...(choking-lump-in-throat moment!!)
We were supposed to get up early on Sunday for a football match but at 7.50am I was given strict instructions to remain snuggled up & await breakfast in bed. 40 mins later with an eerie silence from downstairs, no rattling of cups or clinking of plates I called down to see if I should get up. A resounding "NO!!!" was followed by footsteps up the stairs & an order to close my eyes. It turns out that Sophie had fogotten to make me a card & was frantically putting one of her masterpieces together. I don't know where she gets her ideas from...def' not me...it's a concertinaed card with different size folds, each section has its own strip of paper, with a message label joining the two sides together with a bow...Genius!!!
Breakfast? Got up in a mad rush & made mine & everyone elses!!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

XXX


6 comments:

Faye said...

What fabbylicious cards! Hope you enjoyed your day. BTW Poly v Pris research begins shortly! ;)
xxx

Jacki Daniels said...

wow what lovely cards at least you got hand made ones mine was slop brought but still lovely.I had a lovely day did nothing but craft just going to put them on my blog now see you soon
Jacki xx

heidy said...

Lucky you Jane,those cards are fabolous!
Hugs Heidy

Tracey said...

Awww, how sweet, I can see they both take after they very talented mother :D

& you have been soo busy since my visit & all the cards I've missed are fabulous.

Have a great week Jane.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Stars in the making there I see - though have they raided your craft room!?.
Sarah

Marlene said...

Awww....happy belated Mum's Day over there!! Your kids are a treasure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...