Wednesday 20 April 2011

Phew! It's HOT!!!

It certainly is mighty fine weather we're havin' here in ol' Blighty at the mo'. With temperatures expected to hit 26 degrees it's time to expose some flesh & get rid of my ghostly look. I may go as far as to roll up my trouser legs to the knees & slip on a knotted hanky-hat. Should I take off my socks...ooh! I don't know if that's going too far, wouldn't wanna catch a chill if a cloud comes over!!
My card is a fitting image for today (if a little under-dressed!!). This is Little Umbrella from Mo's Digital Pencil, she's released so many brilliant stamps just lately & they keep falling in my basket...how clumsy!! She's wearing a Spring 2011 Promarker bikini with papers from Doodlebug & leaves & flowers made using my Marianne Design Open Flower Trendy die.
Enjoy the sun everyone & keep safe...xxx

4 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Jane,keep the socks on ,I love seeing people with there socks under there shorts (lol)
When I saw your card I was thinking that it was you on your hiding place(lol)
Great card!!
Hugs Heidy

Mina said...

I rolled my trousers up once Jane and blinded the child over the road with all the whiteness...dont go to far now lol...this is fantastic Jane you have used this bathing belle just perfectly, great summery colours too
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

She's a hoot! Lovely card, as usual. so glad to see you posted two days in a row....though I should shut up as I haven't posted today, eh?

You must have blown some of your hot air this way. It's actually warm here this afternoon. go figure.

Kim said...

Great card!!!! Love your coloring!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...