Thursday 28 April 2011

Wedding Congratulations!

Tiz Royal Wedding Day tomorrow & here's my card for the Happy Couple (Tee! Hee!)
There's a brilliant video on You Tube at the moment that you MUST watch...it's hilarious!!
Here's the link... Royal Wedding Rehearsal?

So...'who are these beautiful people on your card today?' I hear you yell, well...it's Ted & Agnes from Just Inklined . I've actually made it for my BIL & SIL as an anniversary card...may have to temporarily leave the country again. Coloured with Promarkers & 'oodles' of glitter, the DP is from Doodlebug & the wee wooden hearts are from my stash.
Now...go grab some confetti & chuck it at someone!!!

8 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Jane,what a fun card,great video!
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

What a great fun card!
Love the hearts...
Hugs
Kim
x

Saskia said...

So funny!! :)

Tracey said...

That video is sooo funny :)
This card is such fun too!
Enjoy the long weekend Jane.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mina said...

perfect the 'the' wedding Jane...they would love it and if not I love it to bits...its brilliant
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

Your card is adorable, Jane. LOVE that image. Clicked on the link, and that was a hoot!! The Prince Harry lookalike was the best one!

Kim said...

OMG!!! this is so cute! I will be staying up tonight to see the wedding live!! Can hardly wait!!!

Dawn B. said...

This is sweet as can be.. I LOVE this. I got up at 4:30 a.m. to watch the wedding. It was worth every lost minute of sleep..Great card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...