Saturday 30 April 2011

Home Tweet Home

After the excitement of yesterdays Royal Wedding, it seems only right n' proper that the festivities should contine as we head off to buy a new soap-dish!! I know what you're thinking...'rein it in girlfriend!'...so I'm gonna keep my post brief.
This beautiful digi is Garden Bird House from Meljen's Designs at Whimsy Stamps, I've 3D'd some of it, coloured with Promarkers on an embossed framed background. The DP is more lusciousness from Doodlebug, with Marianne Design Open Flower Trendy die-cut flowers and punched flower centres, a scattering of gem flowers, oodles of silver glitter & a butterfly from the K&Co Smitten collection.
Now...GO have a luverlee day...I command thee!!
xxx

7 comments:

nicolet said...

What a sweetie Jane!
Hugs Nicolet

heidy said...

What a sweet card Jane!!!
Enjoy your day!!
Hugs Heidy

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the dimension :) I hope you haven't spent too much money on a soap dish.
Enjoy the long weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Saskia said...

Very sweet! :)

Marlene said...

Adorable card - love that little butterfly...eek! I was almost expecting to find a card with a big hat on it here!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful..What a great way to photograph our creation..I loved the royal wedding. So romantic and perfect..

Alina said...

very pretty card, Jane, lovely papers and image!
hugs, Alina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...