Tuesday 3 May 2011

Who could resist...?

I'd like to think that when my time comes to while away my days knitting n' rocking in my chair, wearing long frocks, an apron & shower cap 24 hours a day, that my OH will still look saucily at me across the top of his paper with those 'let's go to bed' eyes!! If my neck doesn't play me up, I'll too look cheekily back & give him a wink, that's if cataracts don't blur my vision & I mistake his elderly advances for something else!!
This loving vision of the future is 'Flirty Seniors' from Make it Crafty, all paper-pieced with DPs from the Basic Grey Cappella collection with a high dose of glitter. The embellie is from my stash with a rub-on sentiment from Kaisercrafts.

Entering it at -
Papertake - Anything Goes
Tuesday Taggers - Something Old & New (new digi, old embellie)
Pollycraft - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes


14 comments:

Faye said...

He's not looking at your darlin'! He's cross eyed coz of Page 3!!! xxx

Brenda Brown said...

This is a fabulous and fun card Jane, I love those muted colours.
Thanks for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at MAWTT.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

PatR said...

Love this image which makes a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us for the TioT challenge this week. xx

pinky said...

Lol its brilliant. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol whata fab couple
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Tracey said...

Lol, fab card Jane & I love the sparkle :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Meggymay said...

I loved reading your post and had a chuckle or two. Its a super card, thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week. Yvonne

Marlene said...

Awww..I love these flirty seniors! You and I must have a lot of the same tastes in digi images....I just bought this not long ago, too! Fabby card, Jane!

Emily said...

Aww, great card! That image makes me laugh :)

heidy said...

This is so funny Jane,love it!!
Hugs Heidy

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Jane what a giggle your post gave me. Isnt it such a fun image. Thanks for playing on MAWTT's Anything Goes Challenge this week, Hazelxox

michele said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining us this week hugs x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Such a fun card! Love the monochromatic feel to it! Thanks for playing along with us at Pollycraft!
Hugs, Marit.

Alina said...

I love it, Jane!
hugs, Alina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...