Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Joy of Text!

Incontinence! Not a condition you would normally associate with the youth of today...BUT...if like me you are 'way down with the kids, innit'...you would know that our offspring secretly suffer regular bouts of this condition, sharing only with their friends, thru the world of Text, their woes. In  a recent undercover mission, wearing ill fitting jeans with a crotch-line near my knees, a hooded 'cardi' & trainers with the laces removed...(Yes I know... Health & Safety out the window!) ...I was able to enter 'their world'.
It didn't take long before messages of PMSL, IGGP & PMP were revealed in abundance. I beg you...reach out to the youth & share their pain!!
My card today is a celebration of all things damp n' youth-like. Digi is by Mo's Digital Pencil, coloured with groovy Promarkers & digi papers from the gorgeous 'Dryer Lint at Tiffany's' kit at Summertime Designs...go check out this site!

Entering it at -
Stamps R Us - For the Men in our Lives
By the Cute and Girly - Anything Goes
Cards For Men - Circles


9 comments:

heidy said...

Fab colouring jane!!
Stunning card!
Hugs Heidy

Donnas Den said...

Super card, Janey. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Tracey said...

LOL I hope you didn't trip over your crotch or fall out of your trainers ;)
Great card Jane, perfect for any teen :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

You are so right...and your card is sooooo groovy. Wait - I'm dating myself using that word. That's not hip. Dang, there's another one. And another! Sheesh. Oops. GORGEOUS COLORING, babe! (I did it again, didn't I?)

Kim said...

Very cool card Jane!!!!!

Tammy said...

Wonderful card and fantastic image! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Tammy said...

Wonderful card and fantastic image! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

I think this card will be suitable to everyone this days lol we always busy txting haha! Beautiful card, LOVE your colouring! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! X

Faye said...

What's IGGP and PMP? Are they related to female cycle terminology?! Fabby papers on this too cool for school card. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...