Tuesday 17 May 2011

'Feline' Groovy...

I can so relate to the hound in my card today...He looks as tired as I feel!
(NO! I don't have huge slobber-chops, a long tail and flappy ears, before the snarky comments start rolling in...YOU know who you are!!)
I'm sure 'sleep-time' hours go faster than 'awake' ones...I need to stay up & check!!
A request for a card for someone who likes animals & what better digi than this one from Whimsy Stamps called Furry Friends. Coloured with PM's, the DP (I think) is from Dovecraft & the flowers are my own personal take on the latest craze for making 'rolled' flowers. For some reason mine always stand way to tall to fit into an envelope so I use 2 Cuttlebug plates & my butt to squash them flat...I will be producing a Video tutorial in the near future of my method...if I can find a wide-angle lens BIG enough.
Now...go make someone smile today...xxx

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jane - I love your flowers!!!
Have a great day pal.
( I'm writing this from under my desk at work ;) )
Hugs
Tracey
xx

heidy said...

Hi Jane,can't wait to see your Video tutorial LOL
Think your card is so funny,loveit!
Hugs Heidy

Kim said...

This is so cute!!

Mina said...

he looks as tired as I feel too Jane and I mean the slobber chops lol...fantastic image and the colouring is wow...thanks for all the fab comments while I was away you sweetheart
Mina xx

Marlene said...

How adorable!

Can't help but wonder if that "snarky" comment wasn't meant for yours truly, though. Hrrrmphf.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...