Monday 16 May 2011

Something To Tickle Your Fancy

Those with feather allergies...step away from the screen!
Those who like to tickle their fancy...embrace your monitor now!
Today I bring you The Fat Lady from Mo's Digital Pencil, coloured with an array of shocking pink Promarkers & a splattering of silver glitter, The equally shocking DP is from Doodlebug & I've cut out some of the flowers to make embellies with pink, pearl centres. The feathers were from Hobbycraft, purple gem necklace & a peel-off sentiment to finish.
Off to scale the dizzy-height that is my ironing pile...eat yer heart out Sir Edmund Hillary!!!

7 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fantastic card ! great colors and image,
greetings, martina
x

heidy said...

Oh Wow Jane,she's stunning!
She looks Pretty in Pink he he
Hugs Heidy

Faye said...

Oooh that tickles, stop it, stop it. Oh hello, didn't see you there. LUUUUUURVE this. xxx

Tracey said...

Hi Jane, hope all is well :)
Love this card especially the feathers!
Have a great week chick.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

She loooks the way I feel today - FAT. Ha ha ha. Wait, not politically correct? Too bad. Bah. Humbug. I'm in a pisser of a mood. PMS. Yeah, that's it.

Love the feather you added. No wonder she's so happy.

MaudMartha said...

You put a smile on my face this morning with this image and fab pink colours. Great card. Teresa x

Charlotte said...

Another great card, just what i asked for, I sent this to my brother as a thank you for a fab evening in London at a Burlesque club, Yes with my 3 brothers and their wives and also my husband. I'm not sure who was in more shock at the amount of boobs on display me or him.

Thanks Jane

He loved the card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...