Wednesday 25 May 2011

Fully Recovered!

You'll be glad to hear that I have finally recovered from my brush with the Lycra-Clad men on bikes. I'm sure one of them dropped something & was wondering if I should go back to where I saw them yesterday & draw it to their attention if they pass by again. Obviously, talking to strangers is not something I promote so if anyone would like to come with me let me know (wear cotton as it's gets very hot !!!)
A request for a Baby Girl card today, made using Bathtime Ellie from Digistamp Boutique. I've paper-pieced her bath & bow & used a variety of Papermania DP's to decorate. One of my own Cuttlebug plate squashed flower creations & Crealie leaves & some pearly pins that I've had for yonks et Voila!

Entering it at -
Digistamp Boutique - May Creations


9 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

so glad to hear you have gotten over yesterdays encounter lol if eva you need some company just shout lol love the card as always it's gorjuss love the detail in it
Jacki xx

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fantastic card ! love it ! greetings, martina
x

heidy said...

Love to come,but you must wait a few minutes,there's a canal between us,so after my swim I need a break lol
But coton dries fast!
Love your sweet card!
Hugs Heidy

Tracey said...

Phew! Glad you're ok now ;)
This card is sooo cute - I love it!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Alina said...

I'm glad you're fine, Jane! Take care!
this is such a sweet card; lovely image and papers!
hugs, Alina

Marlene said...

Another precious card! Wait...when did you start doing precious?!!

And I'm on the next plane out. Oh the trouble we could stir.

Faye said...

Ok, my lovely, don't go back, it's called stalking, you'll get arrested. Have a nice bath. Fab card btw, very cute. xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with the monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This is gorgeous - great paper piecing - thanks for joining in with the monthly competition over at Digi Stamp Boutique...Sally-Ann...xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...