Thursday 26 May 2011

Skipping With Joy!!!!!

Woop! Woop!
Oh Boy...I can't believe it...only 2 months into my little Gardening enterprise & I've landed my dream job. I'm going to be the gardener for Mr Van Hage himself!!!
I've only just had the call & am way too excited to think straight, so I'm keeping this post short.
I made this card a few weeks ago for a Raffle Gift-Set prize. It's the perfect card to express how I feel right now. It's Ali Skipping from Make it Crafty coloured with Promarkers & cut out, the DP is from Doodlebug, punched out flowers, butterflies & leaves.
Off to have a lie down & calm my nerves then a wee celebration!!

7 comments:

Faye said...

Yay, fab news, have some choklit on me. Fab card, love the colours. xxx

Kim said...

Congrats to you for your dream job!!!!
Love your card Jane..so clean and fresh looking!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jane & you made it in my favourite colour combo!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracey said...

PS. My garden could do with the once over if you've got a spare 5 minutes ;)

heidy said...

Hi Jane congrats!!!
Love your cheerfull card!!
Hugs Heidy

Marlene said...

Congrats on the dream job! Stay away from the garden spiders, will ya?

Adorable card. Just bought that image recently myself, but haven't played with it yet. You're such an inspiration. :) (See, I can be nice without being snarky!)

Made by Mandy said...

Woo bloody hoo, fabby news Janey. I am so pleased for you xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...