Sunday 22 May 2011

Hold onto Yer Hats!!!

Yo!
Can't venture out today...way too windy! Not concerned about my hair being blown all over the place...more worried about the wind revealing tomorrows washing to all n' sundry!!!
My card this 'hurricaney' day is a purple ensemble of DPs from the Making Memories Simply Fabulous Meg collection & Bazzill card with a gothicky digi called Gossmere from Tiddlyinks coloured with Promarkers. Fuzzy-wuzzy Felt Fusion from Queen & Co at Charmed Cards and Crafts and a swirl of gems.
xxx



6 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Jane,it's windy here too!
What a gorgeous card!
Hugs Heidy

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jane, I love the image & the black accents look gorgeous :)
Hope you've had a great weekend pal & here's to a good week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mina said...

I hate it when the wind attacks your nethers like that too Jane...but the winds loss is our gain this is a beauty of a card...love that images
Mina xxx
p.s. put me down for a couple of paperweights please if theres any left lol

Kim said...

This is so pretty Jane. Love the black die cuts on the sides!

Faye said...

Oh my goodness, I am slightly overwhelmed by the mental image of you revealing your undercrackers to the world. Best get me a look at the buliders! Oh yes, love the fuzzy wuzzy stuff on this belter of a card. Mwah. xxx

Marlene said...

Well, I'm glad you obviously didn't get blown away. Good grief, the wind could have picked you up and sent you my way.

Gorgeous card m'dear. You know I lurve purples. (Isn't "lurve" one of YOUR words?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...