Monday 23 May 2011

Is it the Weekend Yet?

Plans to chillax on a deckchair this weekend in the garden soaking up some rays were dashed when a gale-force wind decided otherwise. My deckchair is now wedged into the bloke down the roads hedge having been whipped up and away over the fence and my thong-bikini splayed across his car windscreen caught up on the wipers!! I shall retrieve in the dead of night under the cover of darkness.
This card was a request & made with the help of my 'Word'-literate offspring who did the name bit for me. I've had the DP for years & darned if I can work out who it's by but it has 'Murray Hill' on the side. Punched out flowers, pearls, glitter & card candy to finish.
Play nicely kids!!!
xx

Entering it at -
Karens Doodles - Make it Sparkle
Paperplay Challenge - Sparkle Galore
Charisma Cardz - Birthdays in Pink


9 comments:

Unknown said...

You in a thong !!! this i have to see pmsl !!!

What a great card though, Mhaw xxx

heidy said...

Wow awesome card Jane,this is perfect for a 13 years old girl,I love it!!
Hugs Heidy

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so cool!!! I love the focal point, Annie Louise will feel SO special when she opens this card!! THANKS for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week!
Hugs,
Chris

uksharon said...

Fabulous card what else can I say GORGEOUS!
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Tracey said...

Hope you manage to retrieve your bikini Jane ;)
Fabby card & how clever your offspring are to make this fab centre piece!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Loli said...

Hello Jane, thank you for your comment.
Funny card, fantastic for a teenager girl, beautiful colours.
A hug from Palma de Mallorca

Kim said...

you are too funny Jane!!!! Love your card!!!!

Marlene said...

Aww...this card is cute! Not your usual style, either....my, you ARE multi-talented, aren't you?

Ok - trying to catch up on all the missed bloggy posts now.....prepare for a barrage of comments.

P.S. I want to see a picture of that bikini.

Dawn B. said...

LOL at the gale-forced winds ruining your outdoor activities.. This is adorable. Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...