Friday 3 June 2011

Celebration! I''ve joined Mo's Dream Team!

The crazy peeps over at Mo's Dream Team have foolishly asked me to join the gang. I fear they've been drinking & will soon sober up & realize the error of their ways. I'm honoured that they have asked me to join the team to showcase the work of Maurie Manning AKA  Mo's Digital Pencil...let's hope they don't sober up too quickly!!
In celebration here's Me The Fat Lady, one of my  fav' digi's of Mo's...although if you read my blog often enough, you'll realize they're all my favourites. She's wearing a rather fetching Lime Green Promarker frock, against a Kanban Verona Garden background (Sheesh! It almost killed me to cut up this lush card...it's not meant to be used, just to be stroked & dribbled over!), punched flowers, butterflies and gems to finish.
A quick trip to the off-licence to organise a crate of the 'strong-stuff' to send to the Dream Team...DON'T want them sober just yet...MWHAHAHA!!!

Entering it at -
Crafts and Me - Punch it Out!
Bee-Crafty - Summer's Here!
Fab n' Funky - What 'Eva!
Creative Card Crew - For a Diva




16 comments:

Dorcas said...

Hi Jane!
No the girls did not make a mistake, girlfriend. lol You are well deserving of the spot on Mo's. I love your fat lady card, I'm rather partial to her myself. ;-)
I hope you have a blast, Mo is awesome to work for!

Iulia said...

Hey Jane, congrats on your joining Mo's Dream Team! You're so funny! I really enjoyed reading your post here!Your card is delicious! I really should buy this gorgeous fat lady too! Loev your Promarker coloring and the olive greens you have chosen! Great card!
Hugs sweetie and have a great weekend!
Iulia

Jacki Daniels said...

What are they letting themselves in for indeed lol no seriously congrats and you deserve it you cards are stunning so enjoy the time before they do sober up lol seen any more lycra yet!!!!!
Jacki xx

Faye said...

Oooooooh, you're a celebrity now! Well done you, great news, well deserved Hun. Spose the card is ok too...! ;)
Mwah, mwah Darling! xxx

heidy said...

Hi Jane,so glad you can join us,I love your work and your story's lol
Hugs Heidy

Tracey said...

Congratulations Jane!!!! {Jumps up & down & claps vigorously}. So very well deserved pal :)
btw the card is fabulous as always.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xxx

Ali said...

Congratulations cant wait to see your makes xx

Vixykins said...

Woo Hoo well done chick and you do fab work in your own unique way so deserve a spot there!

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
They are lucky to have you! Love your card!!!

Julie said...

Hi Jane- fabulous card to kick off with!! Great colours and papers!! Big Congrats to you and long may the DT be not quite sober!!! You're gonna be fun!! Juliexx

Kathy said...

This is such a fun card!

Jennifer said...

Really gorgeous creation....thanks for playing at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

MaudMartha said...

Congratulations on being selected. Your cards and you blog always make me smile. Teresa x

Mina said...

aaaawwww your ok Jane I dont drink lol....shes a stunner in green and the paper is perfect too...welcome to our team teamie
Mina xxx

Emma H said...

Congrats on your appointment, judging by your great card, no mistakes were made! (although your post did make me giggle!) Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week!

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...