Wednesday 8 June 2011

Domestic Goddess

I really enjoyed my new gardening job yesterday...I was let loose with shears & spent the day shaping hedges & chopping down ivy. It wasn't until I got home that I realised how many creepy-crawlies & bits of foliage I'd smuggled home in amongst my clothing & hair..eugh!!
Today my role is that of Domestic Goddess, mainly cleaning up the mess that dropped / crawled off me from the front door to the bath. What better image to use on my card than this one, Housework Fairy from Mo's Digital Pencil. She's coloured with Promarkers (now there's a surprise!), the DP's are from Doodlebug with Crealie die-cut leaves, flowers from my stash with card candy centres & some pearly pins. A flitter of glitter from her fairy wand & job done...alas NOT my housework, I guess I'll have to do that bit!

Entering it at -
Kaboodle Doodles - Mystical Creatures
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Things With Wings


14 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I have been busy in my garden.. A friendly turtle visited me yesterday..:) I love this card. This image always makes me giggle. Wish I had a fairy dust mother. Great card.

heidy said...

Wow Jane,what a great card,love the soft colours
Hugs Heidy

mudmaven said...

What an adorable card!!! Thanks for joining us for our Mystical Creatures challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

MaudMartha said...

This is my kind of housework! Lovely card, great fairy. Luv Teresa x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Jane

What a very pretty card love the colours that you've used.

Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Alina said...

lovely card, Jane, beautiful colour combination!
hugs, Alina

Kim said...

Oh Jane this is so sweet!! Love everything about it! Do you look like that when you clean????? LOL!

Marlene said...

I wish I had one of her in my house! Great card, Jane.

Can't say I envy your new job though. I can barely keep a cactus alive. LOL. And I hate bugs.

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Jane, that image is such fun & I love the colours :)
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

uksharon said...

I love this image and although I might not always like cleaning and certainly like the results!
Thanks for joining us at CCCC this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

sparklingblackrose said...

Lovely :-) Thank you so much for joining us at OSCC this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy!

Anonymous said...

Fab image and a great card Janey! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!

Kim. said...

Adorable card, great image and beautifully embellished. The sentiment is perfect lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenges this month.
Kim xXx

lynne said...

What a great card! Your image is fab and colouring is perfect!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month.
Lynne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...