Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fit Bloke!

You're only getting a Fit Bloke card out of me today...my fitness levels today (which were bordering on zero) have plummeted to a big fat minus 56! Sheesh...I ache big time (moan moan moan) and am wondering if I should have taken up Cross-Stitch as a career rather than Gardening.
This hunk is Big Guy Jogging from Mo's Digital Pencil. Alas, Big Guy is not lycra-clad and I haven't seen any lycra-clad bikers lately so I may ask Mo to 'pen' a few for us gals to colour...phew! Is it suddenly hot in here!
Anyway...he's wearing a sweaty Promarker outfit & looking rather buff as he takes his pooch out for a run. The DP's are from the First Edition Up & Away collection that accidently fell in my shopping basket, with a zesty lime green ribbon to finish.

Entering it at -
Incy Wincy Designs - Father's Day / Masculine
Cupcake Craft - Boy, oh Boy , oh Boy
Little Claire's Designs - Cards for Men
Alphabet Challenge - F for Father's Day / Card for a Male
Fussy and Fancy - Man Cards
Paperplay - Father's day / Man's Card
Fab n' Funky - Magnificent Men
Creative Inspirations - Card for Dad / Man in Your Life

16 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jane & such fun :) Have a nice hot bath too ease them aches & pains - it seems to me that you been working too hard!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

heidy said...

Oh he's stunning,glad he's not waering any lycra Lol,and I hope Mo turns you down,because were Do I make the shadows lol
Hugs Heidy

heidy said...

Hi Jane,me again,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Hugs Heidy

Kim said...

Great card Jane and your description made me laugh yet again!

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing this weeks at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

Sonia said...

Hi Jane
Gorgeous card! love the image. Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog this week.
Good Luck!!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Marlene said...

Fantastic card, Jane....you have a knack for coming up with just the right promarker outfits for your subjects...lol!

Ginny said...

love the image on this fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Unknown said...

Oooh I love your male card! Thanks you so much for sharing your talent at PaperPlay this week! Please feel free to enter my magnolia candy at my blog.
Alicia xx
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

Beautiful card. Love your layout and you colored this image fabulous.
Hugs Marianne

maxine said...

Great card thanks for playing along at little claire

Faye said...

Your fit bloke made me smile! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake. Now get back to your cross stitch. xxx

Shelly said...

Wow great card! I love the funny image! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

Jacki Daniels said...

At Least he's not in lyrca lol something for you on my blog
Jacki xx

Lesley said...

Great card, love the image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

dragonllew said...

Great card such a fun image thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...