Monday 13 June 2011

Tea anyone?

Eee! Yer can't beat a cup of the brown stuff but is it a sign of old age? How many of you sigh aloud when you sit down & then let out a satisfied 'Ahh...' as you take a sip of tea? How many of you also dress up in over-sized frocks n' shoes leaning precariously on a 3-legged stool over a miniature table wearing a bonnet?
Actually don't answer that...I already get enough 'dodgy' comments, but if you feel the need to 'confess' I am the sole of discretion...MWHAHAHAHA!!
This wee lass 'teetering' with her tea-pot is 'Tea Party' from LOTV, wearing an Orchid & Amethyst Promarker ensemble. The DP is from Docrafts called Springtime, the felt swirls are by Queen & Co & the flowers from my stash.

Entering it at -
LOTV - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Flower Power

6 comments:

Faye said...

Bad things happen to me if I leave the house without partaking in two mugs of tea. I'm talking toilet paper hanging out of knicker stuff, none of this pretty balanced on a table malarky. Fab card, need tea now and I'm well young. Sick, innit! (That's yound person lingo btw.)
Fab card also. xxx

heidy said...

Oh Jane what a cutie and love the paper!
Hugs Heidy
By the way I just change my clothes,I spill some tea over it lol
Hugs Heidy

martina's kaartjes said...

hi jane,
what a fab card ! lovely done
greetings, martina
I see you've got 100 followers, congratulations !
x

Marlene said...

As long as the noise is coming out of your lips and not your butt hole, you're not old...yet.

Adorable card! (Somehow I think I should have said that FIRST.)

Tracey said...

Aw Love it! This is one of my fav LOTV stamps & come to think of it I could just do with a cuppa ;)
xx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card hun. Thanks for playing along with Totally Gorjuss Flower Power challenge and good luck in the draw. Hugs Sue x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...