Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hands Off My Baps!


In a bit of a 'Grr' mood today. I don't 'do' moody, not my style, so I'm gonna keep my posting brief & take my 'Grr' out on a stack of ironing!!
I have a pal, over the pond, who's a Cheese-Burger-a-holic and her family is going thru' a sad spell at the moment. Hoping this will put a smile on her face, payback for the laughs she gives me!!
The critter digi was a freebie from Lilyboo, coloured with some cheeseburger Promarkers.

Entering it at -
Creative Card Crew- Animal Antics
Die Cut Dreams - Animal Antics
I Did It - Animals
Stamptacular Sunday - Animal Antics
Fab n' Funky - Bakers Dozen



10 comments:

heidy said...

It's giving me a smile on my face so I hope it will do for your friend too Jane!
Hugs Heidy

Ali said...

Brilliant xx

Faye said...

Hope your Grrrrr has passed and the ironing helped. Love this card, made me smile! xxx

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

This is just beautiful, amazing, adorable etc. What a lovely card you made. Love this stamp with you colored gorgeous.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
Hugs Marianne

Marlene said...

Now that is stinkin' cute!!! That mouse is ME...all over that cheeseburger! HA HA HA!! Thank you for making me smile, Miss Jane!

P.S. What the heck are BAPS?! More Brit slang to learn?!!!

Caroline said...

Stunning card!!! I just the simplicity of this card making the most of this fab image. Thanks for playing along with our Animal Antics challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such a fun image and fabulous sentiment! It's so nice to see you at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week - thank you for playing along. Hugs, Lesley

Tracey said...

I'm sure this will make your friend smile as it is such fun Jane :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute card. Thanks for playing at IDIC.

Deb said...

Adorable image and such fabulous coloring, thanks so much for sharing with us at Die Cut Dreams
Debs
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...