Monday 18 July 2011

Thank You Teacher


Yep! It's July...my summer frocks, bikini & flip-flops are safely packed away and my rain mac, brolly & wellies are poised at the front door. I shall cease all hair-removal too in order to 'fleece-up' ready for the cold to set in!
My card today was a request ... a Teacher Thank You as term ends this week. This is Between available from Mo's Digital Pencil (old store). DP's from the Tulip paper collection, the puff-ball flower was a random play with scissors and all finished with a smattering of glitter.

6 comments:

Jopie said...

Beautiful card with beautiful colours.
hugs jopie

nicolet said...

A wonderful card for the teacher!
Hugs nicolet

heidy said...

Oh that #*## summer!
Gorgeous card Jane!
Hugs Heidy

Kim said...

Great card Jane! Love the soft colors!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card in my favourite colour combo & I love the puffball flower :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

Very pretty! She'll love that it's personalized!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...