Sunday 17 July 2011

Making Dreams Come True

Well...that's what I'm trying to do with my latest venture. I've been 'at it' (gardening...you filthy beasts!) for a few months now and the novelty certainly isn't waning. Oh No...I'm lovin' it and have now set up a blog, Tidy Gardens By Jane, to share my gardening exploits. It's in its infancy and I may well add sections like Top Tips at a later date for anyone to pass on their knowledge & expertise. Hope you'll pay me a wee visit & let me know what you think...off to sharpen my secateurs...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Just been and looked, wow! love your green fingers! And I love that you've taken lawn away just as I've added lawn! I've grassed over our 'rockery' (yes I took the rocks away first!)

Marlene said...

Can't you just call them pruning shears, so I don't have to look up that word?!! You're messing with my mind, aren't ya!

Good on you for gardening. I personally hate it. Love other peoples' gardens....but hate the thought of getting near spiders. AAACK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...