Tuesday 30 August 2011

Beach Babe

OK! Whoever's kidnapped summer, we're prepared to meet your demands!
My card is as sunny as it gets here in the UK where Autumn, who's been banging on the door for weeks, has now finally broken the door down! Almost had to put the heating on last night, it was soooo cold, but I couldn't get close enough to the rottweiler-guarded, heavilly padlocked heating switch that my OH has installed.
My card today is for my pal Leanne - Happy Birthday mate!!
It's To the Beach from Mo's Digital Pencil. Coloured with PM's, papers from the First Edition Hideaway collection & foamy flowers from the Flower Factory with orange glass gem centres.

7 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

Beautiful colouring! Love the colours you have used! know what you mean about summer, i have had jumpers on the last two days.... you never know we may have a hot september!?! xx

heidy said...

Hi Jane,it's the same here,no sun,cold,rain bah
Well my birthday is in september and I know that will be a gorgeous day lol
Your card is gorgeous ,love it!
Hugs Heidy

Faye said...

Kidnapped summer? They've killed it too. Loving the colours on this. It's nice to see you shaking your booty in that little sarong there. xxx

Ali said...

Oh yes theres me again on the beach!! fab card - love the colours xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and papers, and such lovely colouring, your friend will love it.Great card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlene said...

I wish I could swap you some of our weather! Okay...maybe not the weather we FINALLY have. It's comfortably warm here now...in the low to mid 80's. (I guess that's the mid to high 20's to you.) Finally, after a summer of temps over 100 most days!

Your card belongs HERE. LOL. It's bright, sunny, cheery, and...well, so American. Ha ha ha.

Julie said...

Hi Jane - oh for summer days again!! Oh to have a waist like that again!! Wonderful card, Jane - perfectly coloured and the citrus colours and perfect for the beach theme!! Hugs, Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...