Friday 26 August 2011

"Hoot-a-Nancy" ... get it?

Morning my fellow Soggy Bloggeroonies!
As a non-qualified Weather-Woman with a rather large crystal ball I predict great changes in the weather...ooohhh (eerie sounds)...as I rub my ball I see sunshine, hot days and ...wait for it ... long, warm, balmy Autumn evenings. This will all happen in EXACTLY one weeks time when ...wait ... rubbing ball a little harder...wait...yes I can see...when the Kids go back to flamin' school!!!!!!!!
My card today was a request for a lady called Nancy about to celebrate her 90th Birthday who 'lurvs' owls.
This owl was a freebie from Making Our Mark, coloured with Promarkers, with glazed glasses and a guilded-flaked belly. The DP's are from the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection, a random flower from my stash with a brad centre & gorgeous black leafy peel-offs & amber gems to finish.

Entering it at -
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes
MAWTT - Birdys!!


13 comments:

Buttons said...

Love this owl and I have a feeling your crystal ball may be right!
Hugs, Buttons x

LORi said...

Well, HOOTIE-Who Jane...this is a super cute card!! Hugs-Lori

heidy said...

Oh Jane what a fab image,Love it!
XXXHeidy

Unknown said...

er use that said crystal ball and tell me the lottery numbers then !!!

Gorjuss card hunnieeeeeeeeeeee

hugs
Judie xx

Julie said...

That owl is just too cute! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at DDSC
Hugs,
Julie

Debs M said...

oh i LOVE him! what a gorgeous card and happy birthday to Nancy! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes ’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. We hope to see you again next week!
Debbie Dt x

Pami said...

Hi Jane, oh I love this little guy! Fab card and I am sure she will love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Kim said...

what a sweet card! I am sure Nancy will get a "HOOT" from it!!!

DesignerDiva said...

oh LOL I get it! I love your card and I love your post - both very funny. I hope you're right about the weather even if the kids have gone back to school!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie X

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jane, those backing papers are just perfect & that owl image is such fun - Nancy will love it!
Hope you're having a great weekend :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Shirl said...

Still chuckling over those eyes Jane, he is the sweetest image I have seen for ages. Love him.

Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.

Hugs Shirley x x

Faye said...

Jees, you've been drinking some seriously strong stuff if you think sunshine is gonna develop this year! Plus you're about nine mnths too late for hootenanny! But lurve yerr card old girl. :)
xxx

Marlene said...

Warning: I'm baaack!

Your hooter is pretty darned cute.

I have a hooter on my blog, too...if you're interested. She's a wild one, though. Might be a bad influence on your scholarly hooter....just sayin'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...