Sunday 21 August 2011

Bedazzled!

I really should be tucked up snuggly in bed ... in my alluring, long-sleeved, full-length Winceyette nightie.
But before all that I thought I'd better chuck in a card I recently made.
This was for a friends mum (you'd never guess!), with a 'pretty card' request.
Out came my gorgeous alcohol inks again in Raspberry, Watermelon & Silver and creatively 'splodged'. The stamp is 'Flying Stars' by Penny Black embellished with pearly gems.
Now, can't stop any longer, I have Z'eds to catch up on...Night! Night!

Entering it at -
One Stop Craft Challenge - Bold & Bright
Tuesday Taggers - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Hot Colours

5 comments:

Ali said...

Ooh lovely card!! Winceyette??? its August!! I dread to think how many layers in winter!! lol ;-) xx

Ruth said...

Well, this is lovely! Really hot colours,too! Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenge

heidy said...

Wow Jane this is so elegant,love it!
XXX Heidy

Tracey said...

Fab card Jane, you certainly are a "dab" hand with the alcolhol inks, bet your friends Mum loved it!
Have a great week chick :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Jees, what do you wear in bed in winter?!! Fab, fab, fab card. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...