Tuesday 23 August 2011

Slurp!

It's a grey ol' day out today...thunderstorms (EEK!) and torrential rain are forecast so I'm gonna slip in a quick card before I disconnect the electricity supply & take cover under the stairs.
This vision of loveliness is Me (ahem!) Little Umbrella from Mo's Digital Pencil. Coloured with Promarkers (as if you hadn't guessed), DP is a random 12x12 Basic Grey sheet that I had but I don't know the name sorry...punched & foamy flowers from The Flower Factory with punched paper centres & orange, glassy gems, letters by Doodlebug.
See yer when the storms pass... 

Entering it at -
My Time To Craft - Here Come the Girls
The Shabby Tearoom - Days of Summer
The Secret Crafter - Create a Scene



11 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Create a Scene" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

heidy said...

Oh Jane the weather here is the same,My dog is shaking she's so scared.Love your card,it's gorgeous as always!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

Need to ask Mo where she got that holiday snap of me - lol - fabby card missus xx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have candy if you are interested :)

Anonymous said...

I hope your bad weather goes away!!!! LOVE the card I laughed at the image lol!!! :-) Thank you for sharing your adorable card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Kim said...

Jane you are too funny!
Love your card! That image is so cute too!!!!

Faye said...

Oi, put the cocktail down, get off your beach mat, put something on and tickle my fish. I feed them, you tickle 'em with your mouse. Then they're not floaters! Fab card BTW. xxx

Mina said...

oooohhhhh I love to watch lightening storms (I know Im weird but you already knew that lol)...this looks like one of those naughty seaside postcards...its fabulous Jane
Mina xxx

nancie said...

Super cute images. Thanks for joining MTTC. Good Luck. Hugs
Nancie

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Jane (I hope you're out of the cupboard now). I love that image & your colouring is fab :)
Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Julie said...

She is gorgeous Jane!!! Great detail, great colours and papers too!! Hope the storms have passed you by and hope you're out of the closet!!!! Juliexxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...