Monday 8 August 2011

Did You Miss Me?

Did you even notice I'd gone?
Yes...my holiday in Costa-Del-Minehead is over & I have returned with a heavy heart. The temptation to stay & change the locks on our holiday bungalow so the owners coudn't have it back was strong. What a beautiful part of the country...sob!
What I did miss though was you gorgeous lot, my crafty-stash & the computer.
Twas my OH's birthday on the day of our return & this was one of the cards I made for him. Four squares of Watermelon & Silver alcohol-inked card with letters from Papermania.
Loads to catch up on & Promarkers to stroke...


6 comments:

Ali said...

Its been quiet without you!!! Glad you had a nice holiday - super card xxx

Tracey said...

I Did, I Did! Glad you had a fabulous hol Jane :D
Bet hubby loved his card cos it is wonderful (hope he had a great birthday too).
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hiya yes you have been missed I was only thinking last night it's been a while should have known you'd be gallivanting somewhere lol so glad you had a great time I feel like that every time I go on holiday too wouldn't it be funny if some one did change the locks and stayed squatters rights and all lol anyway happy birthday to your hubby and a great card O love the effect you have got with the alcohol inks love it
Jacki xx

heidy said...

So glad you had a good time Jane and yes I did mis you
Love your gorgeous cas card!
Hugs Heidy

Faye said...

Missed you! Love this CAS card. Faberoony. DON'T go away again. You hear. xxx

Marlene said...

It's a fetching card, sure is! Happy belated birthday to your other half.

Oh, and YES, ok, dagnabbit, I'll admit it. I missed you!!! There. Happy now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...