Monday 8 August 2011

Good Luck at Your New School

It's the Summer School holidays here in the UK. I use the word 'summer' loosely & hope no one will try n' sue me for mis-selling a fluffy, warm image of Britain bathed in glorious sunshine. If you're into cold northerly winds, flooding & dark clouds in August then Blighty is the destination of choice!!
My son has just finished at Primary school & is about to move onto Secondary school in a few weeks time. I thought this image Best-Best-Best Friends Forever from Mo's Digital Pencil (old shop) was perfect for making Good Luck cards & personalising it by colouring it in the new school uniform colours (with Promarkers...of course!) The embellies were made using images in Word.

5 comments:

Kelly A. Clark said...

I'm new here and perhaps you've already spoken to this, but I'd really like to know the technique you used for the curly hair. I've discovered that I'm not very good with hair overall, and this technique looks like something I might be able to pull off with a little guidance!

heidy said...

Me again lol
What a great card Jane
Hugs Heidy

Faye said...

Ooooh, you're too coolio for schoolio! Love this. Fab touches with the crayons and scissors. xxx

Marlene said...

Adorable! Love the pack of crayons you added as an embellie, too!

What? Your weather is icky?! Come visit me!!! We still have scorching heat. UGH.

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jane, I love that image :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...