Sunday 25 September 2011

Christmas Cake Orders Being Taken !!!

I Jest! I Jest!
Don't panic...I'm kidding. Sheesh...the bird population still needs another year to recover from my Xmas cake disasters of last year that I cruelly fed to them.
I didn't dare particpate in this years RSPB Spring 'Birdwatch in the Garden' survey, in fact I'm not sure their were sightings of our feathered friends within a 100 mile radius of my house.
My card today was made for my SIL who can cook (show off!)...it's Perfection from the digital quill of Mo Manning AKA Mo's Digital Pencil. Coloured with Promarkers, my lovely bloggy pal Mina (and fellow Dream Team buddy) sent me these lush papers in one of her generous candy give-a-ways. Some lace, foam flowers & a ceramic 'Sweet' tile sentiment to finish.

Entering it at -
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes



10 comments:

sara said...

great card love that image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

An Occasional Genius said...

Not quite Christmas cake but my house is fragrant with the smell of fresh baked chocolate brownies....anyway I didn't come over to tantalise your taste buds lol! I love the card, gorgeous soft pastel colours & a fab image. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Marlene said...

Oh, pretty card! I'm lurvin' the colors you chose...and your show-off SIL is going to love it, too.

Please send me your recipe for your Christmas fruit cake. I figure I can use it as a brick to throw at the neighbor's plastic owl, and hopefully cause some damage!!

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card Jane, i like that paper too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the Challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

Tracey T said...

Who needs cake when you can make fabby cards like this?!! Love it. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Faye said...

Oh Sweet Lord, please don't try and bake a cake again. I don't think I can take it. I'll take the card tho, tvm! xxx

Shari said...

Love your card and the birds are thankful that you did not bake!!! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Shelter!

Tracey said...

LOL I remember your posts about your Christmas cake disasters last year hehe.
Fab card, love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kim said...

Great card!!!! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Awww what a fun card, love the colours and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Good luck xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...