Wednesday 28 September 2011

Beware of Dot!


Yes! Ladies, Gentlemen, People of the World...Beware my friends, there is a new threat to the Global Economy, far greater than anything else you may have witnessed so far!
For the purpose of this tale I shall give this threat the name 'Dot', for that is her real name!!
Dot, who I believe works at The Stamp Hut, is able to make you part with vast sums of money with her amazing Triple-Embossing demonstrations at Craft Shows in the blink of an eye!!
It all started when my naughty-side dragged me kicking n' screaming to Stamperama lat month. Before I knew it I was drawn to Dot & hypnotised by her craft. She sat there all day conjuring up the most beautiful embellies, patiently taking questions from the vast crowd that had gathered, even trying out experiments that some daft cow (me) asked her to do.
Before I knew it the ol' Visa card was swiped & my purchases bagged. I'm sure Dot had a swift pint (or two) when I'd gone...poor woman!!
So prepare to be bored over the coming weeks with my new toys Colourful Thoughts Jewel Enamels.

This was a chipboard flower triple-embossed in silver Colourful Thoughts embossing powder, a splash of  glitter & some flakey things called Stellar Flash & then stamped. 3 glitter peel-offs & a Kaisercraft rub-on sentiment to finish.

Entering it at -
Crafty Creations - CAS (not clean if you count the amount of glitter I'm covered in!!)

6 comments:

Ali said...

Ooh it looks lovely xx

Tracey said...

Fab card & stunning flower (look at you getting all arty!).
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Now look 'ere. (Gorgeous) Fancy new stuff or no, I've told you about them there peel offs before...
xxx

marilynprestonn said...

Love the simple look to your congrats card.Well done for the craft creations challenge, thank you for playing with us. Come again. :)Peggy

Marlene said...

Thanks for the warning....I'll not be tempted by Dot...ha ha ha.

Gorgeous card. I can see why you were tempted!

Kim said...

Very pretty Jane!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...