Sunday 2 October 2011

Cool Dude

With temperatures soaring in the high 20's here in Blighty at the moment, you certainly need your shades.
My OH took me out for a spin in the car yesterday to check out the latest goings on at the local garden centre. On the way home, we wound down all the windows to let the wind blow thru' our hairs and I almost passed out when a vision of loveliness appeared in the distance.
Now...brace yourselves ladies...it was a man on a racing bike, wearing a baby-pink... YES! baby-pink uber-tight-fitting LYCRA cyling outfit. It was a race between my daughter & I as to who could get our mobiles out the quickest to nab a photo. Alas, it was not to be...I can not share this moment with you, but boy...did I sleep well last night!!!
My card today uses Biker Babe from the Uber-talented Mo of Mo's Digital Pencil. Coloured with my PM's with papers from the Forever freinds Springtime collection & letter stickers from Papermania with glazing on his shades to finish.

Entering it at -
The Crafty Pad - One For the Boys
Stampin' For The Weekend - What a Cutie


7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image Jane...lol..he is so adorable..would have loved to be with you for that experience...men in pink..and LYCRA!!!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Lol,Jane why is always you who spot the lycra men
I love this image Jane,he's so cute!
Hugs Heidy

Dawn said...

This is lovely! Such a cute image & just perfect for our One For The Boys Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Tracey said...

Super cool card Jane!
Have a great week :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mummylade said...

So cute and adorable Jane. Thank you so much for entering this in the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.

Dawn B. said...

Now that must have been a sight for sore eyes.. I love this sweet card. He is one of my favorite Mo images. Great job.

aqualeiga said...

Hi Jane,
love your wicked card, it's perfect for our challenge this week at THE CRAFTY PAD, thanks so mujch for playing!
Hugs, Ali x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...