Tuesday 4 October 2011

Prepare to be Bored...

I warned you last week I had new toys in the form of Colourful Thoughts Jewel Enamels / embossing powders, so if you're bored already, you may wish to have 40 winks. I'll yell when it's all over!!
So here's another of my messy creations, this is def' an outdoor craft as the amount of powder n' glitter I end up covered in warrants an industrial vacuum cleaner.
This was quadruple-embossing as the colour versions just seem to need that extra layer when you squidge the stamp in. All embossing stash from The Stamp Hut (I may buy shares in this company!), papers from the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection with peel-off dragonflies & dots of gold glitter swirls.

WAKE UP!!!!!

All done...I'm off...

Entering it at -
The Shabby Tearoom - A Shabby Autumn
Stamptacular Sunday - Photo Insp'



12 comments:

Stampalicious said...

it's beautiful!!! Love your embossing and those dragonflies are very cute here, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

Kim said...

Beautiful card Jane!!!!! Not boring at all!!!

Heleen said...

Fabulous card! I love the dragonflies.
Thank you for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge.

Hugs,
Heleen

Anonymous said...

Cute card, great embellishments and fab paper! I hear ya about the vacuum! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
Hugs,
Carolyn

heidy said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ(lol)
Beautiful card Jane!
Hugs Heidy

Céline said...

gorgeous card, love the embossing
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member

Elizabeth Hart said...

Its been a long time since I did deep heat embossing and the impression turned out great on your card. Love all the rich fall colors! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Marlene said...

You were saying???

Ha ha ha - no, really....love the card! The colors are perfectly autumn like and I LOVE dragonflies. :)

Nina said...

A really great card with beautiful colours!

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Nina.

Tracey said...

I kept awake! & I love your card :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty Jane. I love fall and these colors are my palette. Great job.

Melissa Bove said...

Such a beautiful card!! So very pretty!! I just loved your post! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...