Monday 12 September 2011

Windy!

Not Me...I hasten to add!!
No, down south here (in the UK), we're on the edge of a small hurricane that's blowing the leaves n' fragile branches off the trees. My Monday gardening job is for a lady whose land is surrounded by huge trees & everytime the wind whipped up I watched them as the force bent them back n' forth, ready to 'leg it'...it's pretty scary out there (and that's just the state of my windswept hair!!)
Today I bring you Spit-Happens from the digital quill of Mo Manning AKA Mo's Digital Pencil. Coloured (as if you can't guess) with Promarkers, papers & tags from the First Edition Up & Away collection and finished with one of my 'dodgily' tied ribbons.
Off to glue leaves back on the tree...sheesh...it's NOT autumn yet!!

Entering it at -
Pollycraft - Baby Love
I Did It - Anything Goes
Prairie Fairy - Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
C.R.A.F.T. - Children

12 comments:

Kim said...

wonderful card!!!!!

Hannah Clark said...

This is so, so, SO CUTE!!!! I love the image and soft colours! The trio of tags in the corner is just perfect! Very clever idea! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!
Hugs
Kim
x

heidy said...

Oh he's so cute Jane,and it's windy here too,glad I have very short cut hair so thats a mess of it's own,dosn't need wind,to have a bad hair day lol
Hugs heidy

Saskia said...

So cute! Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Ali said...

Fabby card xx (You take care out there!!)

Marlene said...

Oh, that is a sweet, sweet baby. Love the card. And for heaven's sake, will you please aim the offending wind maker away from me. I can smell ya from here.

Dorte said...

Lovely card for a little boy, I like your soft colours a lot.
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays this time.
Dorte,xx

Joey said...

Jane this is gorgeous, beautiful image and love this colour combo, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Jane!! Great colouring skills and a beautiful papers - love the little tags in the corner too!! Juliexx

Zosia said...

I think all the other comments have said it "what a cutie".

BrossArtAddiction said...

Aww so very cute! Excellent job!

Thanks for playing along with us at "Prairie Fairy Fridays" and good luck! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...