Sunday 30 October 2011

He's Behind You!

Sheesh!
If I had a bug as big as that on my back I'd choose a faster get-away vehicle!
The kids are back at school tomorrow for the final term before Christmas...Yes...I said Christmas. With a total of 1 Xmas card made I need to get my skates on (the metaphorical variety of course...)
The little girl with the hump-backed-bug in my card today is suitably named Bye Bye from Mo's Digital Pencil. Coloured with Promarkers with DPs & flowers made from the Basic Grey June Bug collection with white card candy centres.

Entering it at -
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Anything Goes
Basic Grey Challenge - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - No Sentiment



13 comments:

heidy said...

Very cute card Jane!
Of to bed now!
XXX Heidy

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Jane! Love all the dots and the sweet image! Fantastic coloring!

xxxtglxxx said...

I love this Mo Manning image, really makes me smile! :) Great card and super papers!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Tracey said...

Fab card Jane :) I have made about 10 Christmas cards (I don't know why it isn't more - I started in January lol!). So we both better get a wiggle on :D
Have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, what a wonderful card! Such a fun image (love Mo's digis!) and beautifully coloured. Great colour combo as well. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Sweet Stampin'. Sarah

Jeni said...

Hahahaha! Lady bugs aren't bad silly girl!! Lol
Your card is too flippin' cute!! Love all those polka dots and flowers. ~jeni :)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Everything about this card is perfection! I love it!

Wishing you a great week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Jane - such a lovely image and your colours look beautiful! ( Pearl snowflakes are from HobbyCraft!) Juliexx

Marlene said...

Adorable - one of my many favorite Mo Manning images! Once again, laughed out loud at your description!

Unknown said...

This is cute, love your stamp and nice bright colours, love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

Sandy said...

She is soo0 cute I can hardly stand it. Put a big smile on my face. You do such a wonderful job Janiel!
Sandy

Sandy said...

Okay - I plead guilty - I had Janiel on my mind and called you by the wrong name. But I meant every word of it Jane!!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Thanks very nice blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...